- Protect children from Phuket province from body, mind and sexual abuse.
- Bring immediate help and support to endangered children.
- Inform children and the community about their human rights
- Provide education and give access to public health services to underprivileged children
- Cooperate with other charity organizations for the benefit of the community
- Do not be involved in political affairs
- To protect and assist disadvantaged children affected by Tsunami in the 4 southern Thailand provinces.
- To provide accommodation and welfare protection to needy children as to enable them to grow up in good conditions, and later integrate society as normal citizens.
- To increase the potential of officers and people working in child welfare and protection by provision of academic knowledge’s for related workers both GOs and NGOs.
- To cooperate and coordinate with GOs and Thai Red Cross in child protection and to enhance workers efficiency.