Visitor Rules and Regulations:
A few rules and guidelines have to be observed for the safety and serenity of the children:
First of all, please understand, that we can’t have more than 25 visitors in one time within the village.
- No Entry for organized Group Tours, the village is not a tourist attraction!
- Visitors to our village are welcome from Monday to Saturday between 9.00 AM and 4.00 PM only.
- Please leave your name and present an ID card to the security guard.
- Permission to visit the village will have to be granted by one of our senior officer, who will then guide you through the village.
- It is strictly forbidden to enter the houses where the children live as well as the other restricted areas.
- No pictures of children are allowed without prior permission of a senior officer. Pictures of buildings & facilities are permitted.
- Any kind of publishing of photos or articles of the village or the children requires a written permission of the PR Chairperson.
- A proper attire is requested at all times.
- The entire village is a No-Smoking Zone.
- In case you wish to make a donation, please record it down at our office and leave your donation items with a senior officer.
- Please note that for fairness reasons to all children, we do not accept individual gifts to particular children. For exceptionalcases, please consult with a senior officer.